Using the information you provided on the contact form we conduct a feasibility study to see if your property is a good fit for the 288 and other ADUs.
If it looks feasible, we’ll reach out to schedule a site visit with one of our ADU experts. We will discuss the project with you and by the end of the meeting, you will have an all-in price.
Our design professionals will meet with you to discuss the goals of your project, help you orient the building on your property, make your selections, and discuss any upgrade options.
SQFT Studios will submit the permit and manage all aspects of the process. An estimated permit cost is included in the price.
- Groundwork – Define the location of the ADU. Excavate and protect the property from erosion.
- Foundation – Pour concrete foundation and connect utilities.
- Plumbing – Connect to water supply and sewer to city code.
- Structure – Wood Framing is completed on site.
- Cladding – Wrap and sheath ADU, install Hardi plank siding
- Doors & Windows – Install doors, windows, and any optional skylights
- Roofing – Install standing seam metal roof.
- Doors & Windows – Install new doors and windows
- Electrical – Install new breaker box and connect to existing power.
- Insulation – Install rock wool insulation for maximum comfort, safety, and improved energy performance.
- Drywall – Once utilities are approved by the inspector to cover, the drywall will be installed and finished.
- Finish & Trim – Install the interior trim, cabinetry, plumbing and electrical fixtures.
- Paint – Using No VOC paint we’ll put the finishing touches on your ADU!
When the project is complete we’ll hand over the keys. We guarantee our work for 1 year. We’ll check in with you after a short while to get your feedback.